Support our Campaign
Thank you for visiting our Support our Campaign page.
We need a minimum of 1,300 feedback/responses from local residents to help provide the evidence needed to support our campaign for a bus between Fleet, Yateley and Frimley Park Hospital. We need to achieve this target by the end of August 2024.
To help move our campaign forward we are asking local residents, groups and associations to spread the word. You can help by:
- Sharing social media posts through our Facebook page. It would be great and a big help if our social media posts could be shared every day!
- Sharing messages with friends or family.
- Messaging others who would also like to share their own ideal bus journey suggestions with us.
- Contact us if you know of any local employers who are facing difficulties helping their staff commute to work and could benefit from connecting their workplace travel plans with our campaign.
- Contact us if you are affiliated with any local organisations or groups that would be prepared to feature our campaign on their websites, newsletters, offer opportunities for us to give presentations at their meetings or attend community events.
- Placing posters on noticeboards, please remember to obtain permission first!
- Please Contact us if you would like to know more about attending our group meetings to contribute your ideas and support.
Any help you can offer would be much appreciated.